Monday 26 May 2014

And now for some Current Henna Work!


 All freehand again done in the last month :)
I hope to add more new pictures really soon!



Up close of a decorative flower hand


A set of decorative flower hands 
A set of ornate hands


Up close of an ornate hand
A set of hennaed feet! Feet stain really beautifully too :)
I love that this person is not picky about having identical patterns on her feet or hands! Each design is always smashingly unique <3


I adore this one! I may have to put this one in my pattern book :)
A hibiscus inspired garden!

A whole leg full in fact!


This one was just AWESOME!  And turned out so great on the lovely person wearing it X)


2 comments:

  1. beuatiful work, you are a very talented young woman, we truly enjoy seeing your inspirational works of art, continued great successes.

    ReplyDelete