Monday 26 May 2014

Tales of Henna Past!

These are all henna designs I've done in the recent past, I actually don't manage to get a lot of photos because when I'm working I'm in the zen zone and either forget, or don't bring a camera to festivals because of photography rules while at fest ! So these are photos that friends have sent me later or posted themselves to facebook, hope you enjoy this journey through the past X)
An attempted morrocan design, I imagine the symetry will be easier on someone else's hand!
A pineapple inspired design nice and quick but still detailed and pretty.


Some tribal henna around my brother's tattoo , also designed by me :)

Some circular henna on the fly, not left on long enough, but still lovely !

A large henna peice done in advance of a festival, there were many things requested to be included.

A set of wings that took some time to do, they looked really spiffy for fest!

A mayan dragon enthusiast wanted henna, with sparkles! * I find this keeps kids and kids at heart mindful not to smoosh their wet henna, AND it looks REALLY pretty while it dries :)

A picture of a henna I did on a small bean with some lovely artwork by another  body artist at KG! 

An artsy henna tree, can you see the fairy and wolf hiding?

Some small beans with my freehand henna X)

A young fellow with a cool shirt and a welsh dragon with blue sparkles

A sparkled anchor for a pinup enthusiast

The artist at work, we were at the beach that day , AND I still had my rockin' blue mohawk! :)

A set of friends decided to get some almost matching sister designs :)
And now , with sparkles!


Design #2

And again with sparkles , I really liked the yellow and green here X)

A spikey request


   
And a gnarly tree with a watchful owl 

No comments:

Post a Comment